I want to thank Rockin' Teacher Materials for awarding me the
Here goes the 7 things about myself - in no particular order:
- I have a difficult time saying no to people who need me...I know this and am trying really hard to say no. I tend to take on too much and spread myself a little thin.
- I love to have family time - my husband and I have an 18 year old son (who is away at college) and we love when he comes home...or we go on a road trip to see him. We are also raising one of my sisters children...we have had him for six years, so he is ours in our minds.
- I really love to be on the water - lake, river, ocean...it doesn't matter which. I think they are all very peaceful.
- When it comes to my classroom, everything must be in its place or I go crazy! I am very OCD at school, but at home it is a different story.
- I LOVE football!! My son plays at his college (not this season due to a knee injury and surgery). We love to go tailgate and enjoy the atmosphere.
- I love blog stalking - I wish I could be as creative as alot of these people!
- I pray that God will guide me through my teaching career and let me be a light to at least one student - I would take each of them home with me if I could.