Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Writing Paper Freebie










Life seems so busy all the time.  My oldest has been home this weekend, off on his Spring Break, and I have enjoyed having him at home.  He will go back on Sunday and it will be an adjustment again.  I had my last observation last week, so I took today off to spend with the family.  It was a much needed day off.  My year has been a rough one.

I have promised a freebie for the past few weeks, so here is some writing paper to use during this month.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!


3 comments :

Mrs. Tolbert said...

The freebie looks great! I sent in a request. =)
~Jada
Daisy Days for Learning

Owl Things First said...

I love the paper! Thank you so much!
Jenny

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I am truly honoured to have been given this opportunity to present a speech to you. The title of my speech is “Threats faced by wildlife and the ways to protect them”. our website