I've been tagged. Tori over at
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
1. What is your favorite season? This is a hard one. I love the summer to recoup and re-energize for the fall. I love the fall because its football time! I love the spring because all the beautiful flowers. The winter is the only season I could do without.
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would it be and why? I would live in East Tennessee (where I currently live) because of the beautiful mountains.
3. What is the most recent book you've read? The End of Molassess Classes by Ron Clark
4. Team Jacob or Team Edward? Neither - I am not a fan.
5. What is your favorite part about teaching? Being able to make a difference in some of these students lives. I love each of them dearly and love to see their face when they finally realize that what I am teaching is important.
6. Who is your celebrity crush? Not sure that I really ever had one.
7. Name 2 things you can't live without. My family and my laptop
8. What is your favorite read aloud? I love to read Stephanie's Ponytail by Robert Munsch, Mercy Watson by Kate DiCamillio , and Miss Tizzy by Libba Moore Gray.
9. What lead you to the teaching world? As a little girl, I knew I wanted to be a teacher. I didn't follow my dreams and became a paralegal. After a rough spell in my life, I decided I couldn't do it anymore. It was time to do what I wanted and I went back to school and followed my dream...for a large cut in pay....but I'm not in it for the money.
10. Sweet or Salty? It depends on my mood...normally salty.
Now....here are my 10 questions for those I tag...
1. Coke or Pepsi?
2. What is your favorite lesson to teach?
3. What is your favorite site to purchase clipart?
4. TpT or TN?
5. What are your summer plans?
6. What is your favorite vacation spot?
7. What is your favorite read aloud?
8. Spring or Winter Break?
9. Best moment of teaching?
10. How long have you been teaching?
I am tagging...
Anyone that hasn't been tagged and wants to play along.
My oldest getting goodbye hugs from my nephew.
With him being away at college, family time is more important than ever.
I hope each of you had a BLESSED Easter!