Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 23, 2015

TpT Sale for Teacher Heroes



Are you ready for the sale?  Save 28% off all items in my TPT store on February 25th using the code HEROES at checkout.
 
Clip Art By: Kate Hadfield
Fonts By: KG Fonts and Hello Literacy


I want to say that I am truly sorry for not blogging in a very long time.  Life has gotten the best of me it seems like and I had to put my blog on the back burner.  I hope to be back soon to share what has been going on in my classroom.

7 comments :

TOM said...

It is on 28% sale. I like it so much. It is really exciting to me. The teacher's heroes are going to get the major advantage of it. Now it's time to avail long distance taxi uk for more information.

David said...

Yes I am ready for the sale and save 28%off. This article is a about TPT store . Its very information sale offers in this store. Thanks for share this article. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information.

ownsmitjh said...

This article contains really nice information. I appreciate your offer of 28% off all products. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share with us. Keep sharing more offers with us. Now it's time to get https://phxcarsservice.com/ for more information.

Alina said...

Yes, I am ready for the sale. I really appreciate your good offer of 28% off on all items in your TPT store. Thank you for making a big sale for us. Now it's time to get Best track suits for men for more information.

Gary sobers said...

This blog gives me lots of confidence. I must share this post. I am expecting the next blog from you. It helps me very much. Now its time to avail aluminum window and door Services in london for more information.

Tim David said...

Why did you stop publishing your articles. I like your writing material.Please share and write more artciles soon. Have a look at botox Airdrie.

Emma said...

I'm thrilled about the 28% discount – that's fantastic! As a teacher, this is especially exciting. It's a major advantage for educators.
Now, let's explore the topic of double chin treatment in more detail.