Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

TpT and Treasures Reading Units

I hope everyone enjoyed Cyber Monday shopping today!  Remember that there are still a few hours to purchase my units at 20% off and then the TpT 10% off.

For those of you that look for units on TpT.....I have a question for you.  What would you like to see in the units?  I am trying to get an idea for what sells the best and is most wanted.  If you are a first grade teacher that is looking for the Treasures Reading Units - is there something in particular that you want me to try to include?  I am really wanting to create items that will sell good because I plan on using this money to go to helping my son while he is away at college.  Thanks in advance for your comments.

I pray that each of you have a good week back at school.  I know it is now the countdown to Christmas...and I am the first to admit that I really need it.  Today was my roughest day at school yet!  Let's just say there are issues in my class and the only thing I know to do is pray that God hold my hand and protect me each day as I enter my classroom door. 

Heather

No comments :