Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Was Too Short

Here it is, Sunday night, and I am trying to get my lesson plans finished up for this week.  There was not a lot of school stuff happening at my house this weekend. 

Yesterday I was woke up by roofers tearing off my neighbors roof at 7:30 a.m.  This morning - on Sunday - the roofers knocked on my door at 8:30 asking if they could start tearing off our roof.  Yikes - I wished I would have had a little warning!  Needless to say, I wasn't home much this weekend because of all the noise and mess.

I did manage to do one thing that I wanted to get done this weekend.  I LOVE Pinterst....here is what I accomplished this evening (instead of lesson planning).....





I have 41 followers.  Remember, when I reach 50 I will have a giveaway!  I hope it happens before the end of the week :)

Have a great Monday!


No comments :