Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sending Love to Joplin

It is so wonderful to know that there are so many teachers that are willing to help out other teachers! Mrs. Wills Kindergarten is throwing an linky party to help teachers in Joplin, Missouri that lost most of their stuff in the tornadoes last year.  DeeDee thought it would uplift their spirits to send them some units from TPT and Teacher's Notebook. You can join in the party by clicking the heart below.  I hope you can find a way to help out!


 
I spent time last night doing the snow dance...praying for a snow day today...was woken up this morning by a phone call from our district saying we were going 1 hour late.  Ugh!  We all know that days like this - our kids are WILD!  With the year I am having...I really just wanted to crawl back under my covers this morning.  This is the toughest class I've ever had.  To my amazement, it was so calm in my classroom today.  My kids were WONDERFUL!!!!  They were well behaved and did the best writing today on MLK, Jr.  I was a proud teacher at the end of today.  I forgot to take pictures of what we did.  I will take them on Tuesday and post.  

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments :

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

Bummer that you didn't get your snow day but like you said, at least your kids were good! :) My kids were crazy all day and they are usually very good. Have a great weekend!
Lisa
Stories From Second

Mrs. Nunley said...

I discovered your blog through this wonderful linky party! I am your newest follower.
-Megan

http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com