Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 20, 2013

Excitement and Classroom Photos






I was so excited to get an e-mail saying my new blog design was ready!  Erin at http://creatinganddesigning.blogspot.com did such a wonderful job!  If you are looking for someone to create you a new design, I highly recommend her.  You can check out her blog here:



I have been missing from action, and like everyone else, the start of school has completely wore me out.  My class is very needy this year and I am struggling with it.  On top of a needy group of kiddos, we have a new reading series and our focus has changed so much with fully implementing Common Core.  I am going to share a few pictures of my classroom for everyone to see.  Better later than never, right?

 View from side of room.
 Reading Group/Literacy Center board.  Student wrote their reading goal on the books.
 Cute back to school writing we did the first week.
Homework Club!  I am sad that we have had homework for the past two weeks and I have had about 6 not return theirs, so their number has been removed.  I wish parents valued school and learning.  I feel that each year it get worse.

I hope to be back on Sunday with a freebie!  I plan on resting tomorrow and watching some football with the family!


1 comment :

Tania said...

Love the new look! Erin certainly does a fantabulous job.
Tania

My Second Sense