Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

EEekk! SPIDER!



Today my class took a field trip to the fair grounds to participate in "Down on the Farm."  There were 12 stations set up for our class to rotate through.  We learned about milking cows, goats, sheep, pigs, horses, growing crops, and other insects and animals.  Below is one station that literally made me shake in my shoes....


Yes, this is a tarantula on my head.  I cannot believe that I let the man put it there, but I did it because my kids wanted me to.

Here are some pictures that I took of some of the animals and the clown that put paint on our faces.


 




My life has been so hectic since school started...but I am so glad to be back in the classroom.  I hope to be back this weekend to post about things we have been doing in our class.



8 comments :

Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of swingingthroughsecondgrade blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service
background removal

William said...

Guy with hat Texas is cool)))

Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV356E

John Hardy said...

Such a great activity. I really love it. Thanks for sharing this blog and great information. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

julia said...

This article is about informative and interesting. It's related to farming. They helped people with visits. Keep sharing your content with us. Now it's time to get services shutters in birmingham for more information. us.

Peter said...

This trip would be very exciting for the students as they have seen much more things on this trip. Seeing these animals in real gives a better experience instead od reading them on books. Now it's time to avail Web Development services for more information.

TOM said...

Such types of activities makes students learn more and make their minds fresh. I really appreciate that act. Thanks for sharing this idea. Now it's time to avail luxury car chauffeur for more information.

Peter said...

Well done your class trip looks very cool. It was a very interesting trip. Please share budget and management tips. Now it's time to avail virtual assistant services for more information.

Unknown said...

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks It’s time to avail this switches C9200L-24P-4G visit us for more details.