Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Where have I been?

Here it is, nearing the end of June, and I am looking back wondering where has the time gone?  I have not blogged in almost two years. 😔

So much has happened in my life and I pretty much gave up on everything.  My divorce was finalized, which took over two years to getbut during that time I had fell head over heals in love with a old high school sweetheart.  He had a massive heart attack 16 months ago and I just gave up.  I didn’t care about anything. If it had not been for my two sons, I would have not made it.

I’ve spent the past few weeks looking back, trying to see what is important to me and what I need to do to get back on track.  I am hoping to start blogging again on a regular basis and sharing things that are going on with my upcoming class.  I am also hoping to start creating things for TpT again.  It is time to find happiness again!


Thanks for listening and understanding!  Hope your summer is going great!



9 comments :

Amanda said...

I am totally in the same boat right now! I've been away 4-5 years and just a few days ago decided to try it out again. I'm changing to a new position so I think that this is where my inspiration stemmed from. I hope you are able to get back to it! Enjoy the rest of summer :)

Mischief Managed

James Charlie said...

Exceptional post! Enjoyed reading it. Definitely, the approach of hiring professional assignment help experts to take charge of the complex scholarly writing tasks is a smart investment in today's competitive scenario. You can get your hands on a perfectly drafted assignment solution that can act as a reference for all your future writing tasks at highly economical prices. In such a scenario, opting for the online Dissertation Writing Service service by the MyAssignmentHelpAU platform can be a smart choice. Visit their official website right away to explore the wide array of assignment help services they have in store for you.

Hope James said...

Acadecraft has innumerable e learning platform services. The company eases the clients’ burden with innovative and quality platform services.
The company has an expert team that ensures accurate and authentic delivery. Contact the team at info@acadecraft.com. The company offers round-the-clock services.
rapid elearning development tools

zarkazijar said...

This a very interesting site, it’s really worth the time surfing through, thank you for posting such an amazing and creative content. paul university cut off mark for economics

John Hardy said...

I really like your good blog. You start creating things for TPT. I love it. Thanks for sharing this blog and good information. Now it's time to avail Load boards for more information.

julia said...

This article is really interesting. They tells us about her life. Keep sharing your thought with us. Now it's time to get services shutters in birmingham for more information.

Services for Colocation and Their Use on the Internet said...

This blog in very informative for us

Max Roy said...

I am very happy to read that now you have been back with your daily posts. I really love to read your blogs. Now it's time to avail Windows Installation Services In Marion County FL for more information

Rakhi Yadav said...

Vellore Institute of Technology is a prestigious private university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Renowned for its academic excellence and state-of-the-art facilities, VIT offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across various disciplines including engineering, management, science, law, and more. The university is known for its vibrant campus life, diverse student community, and emphasis on innovation through research and industry collaboration. With a focus on holistic development, VIT nurtures students to become well-rounded individuals equipped with both knowledge and practical skills, preparing them to excel in their chosen fields on a global scale.