Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

Freebie

There are so many different things going on at school that I keep meaning to take pictures of to post - I took the pictures today, but then left my camera at school.  Maybe I can show things off tomorrow.

I made a few pages of writing paper to share with you.  I am sure you have so many different ones, but what are a few more?  Just click on the picture to get to them.

I am planning on posting the 1st Grade Treasures Unit 4 - Week 3:  Stormy Weather tomorrow on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I know that this is ahead of what most (if not all) Treasure users are on, but I wanted to go ahead and post it.

I hope I make it to 50 followers by the end of the week....I really want to host a giveaway!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!


2 comments :

Erika said...

Cute writing paper!
2B Honey Bunch

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm now your newest follower :)

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure