Stacy over at 2nd Grade Paradise tagged me earlier in the week and I'm just now getting around to participating.
So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 Fun Facts...
1. I am married to my husband for the second time (we were divorced for a few years and he wised up, lol).
2. I am raising my 7 year old nephew and have a son who is 19.
3. I love watching football!
4. I love to spend the summers on the water...I love to swim, boat, and float!
5. I could be a professional college student. I love to learn new things.
6. I have a hard time telling people no.
7. I would try anything once to prove that I can do it.
8. I was a legal secretary (1 semester away from being a paralegal) before I went back to school to become a teacher.
9. I love to cook and try new things.
10. I want to visit Australia one day soon.
11. I secretly want to own a restaraunt.
So...onto the 12 questions left for me...
1. How long have you been blogging? a little more than 6 months
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate chip cookie dough
3. Who is your number one blogging addiction, as in, gotta' read their new post every day?? Amy Lemons
4. Best find on Pinterest to date? (slightly selfish motivation) various anchor charts
5. Most memorable freebie from the blog world to date? (more selfish...) too many to pick one
6. Worst experience as a teacher? I have a very challenging class this year that makes me feel every day to be the worst.
7. Best? Seeing a student barely reading at the beginning of school to being on grade level after Christmas.
8. Why did you become a teacher? It was my childhood dream to help others.
9. What are you obsessed with BESIDES blogging? My children
10. I feel the best when __________________ (not really a question and yet, it so is!) I am on the water somewhere...lake...ocean...pool...
11. What celebrities have you met if any? Hmm...not anyone that is really a celebrity
12. What shows can you NOT live without watching? Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
Here are the questions for my 12 to answer...
1. How long have you been teaching?
2. Where do you get your clipart and backgrounds?
3. What is your best find on Pinterest?
4. What is your favorite lesson to teach at school?
5. Do you purchase things from TpT or TN?
6. What is your goal this year when it comes to your class?
7. What is your best organizational tip for your classroom?
8. Do you have a classroom "theme"?
9. What is your favorite food to cook?
10. What is your favorite Valentine's Day activity?
11. What is your worst experience as a teacher?
12. What is your best experience as a teacher?
Now...I'm tagging the following bloggers....
Anyone that hasn't got tagged yet...it seemed like everyone I was going to tag had already been tagged and I didn't want to do it again.