Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monsters and Made It Monday

Shew!! I've had a productive day.  I got up this morning and ran to school.  We found out on Friday that our principal had been assigned to a new school, so I went by to wish him luck and tell him that he will be missed.  This also gave me a chance to look in my room.  See, since I am changing classrooms I need to get in and begin moving my stuff.  I just looked at the new room today to try to get some ideas of things I needed to go ahead and get.  I hope I can get in over the next few weeks and begin moving stuff.
 
When I came home today this is what I did....
 

Here are a few things that I finished up over the weekend...

 
I'm linking up to Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for my very first:

10 comments :

Chrissy said...

Your monsters are wonderful! And I love the sun!
_Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Storie said...

I'm your newest follower :) I love the monster buckets for pencils. Did you paint them yourself?
Storie
Stories by Storie

Tara said...

Hi Heather! I love your monsters:) They are too cute!!! You were productive!!! Thanks for linking up:) Our P and asst. P got reassigned so we are starting with brand new people so I'm in the same boat as you:)

4th Grade Frolics

Heather said...

Storie - I didn't paint the monsters on the buckets...I printed them off and used mod podge to adhere them to the buckets.

Unknown said...

Your new monster decor is adorable!!! Changing rooms is such a good excuse for new decor!
We are following you now and would love it if you want to check out our blog sometime!
Katie & Lisen
wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The monsters are adorable!!! How cute!!!


Ashley
www.teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

I love the monster theme! I was thinking about doing that, but then I stuck with my no theme, theme. Lol. Maybe one day I will get around to it.

http://room5teacher.blogspot.com

Amanda Madden said...

Oh my!! Your monster paintings and buckets turned out so cute!! Making me want to go work on some more monster crafts! ;)

Amanda
http://www.teachingmaddeness.com

Amanda Kendall said...

Hi Heather! Your monsters are adorable and your toolbox turned out really nice. Thanks for linking up on my More Teaching Blogs page. I'm glad I found you. Can't wait to read more.

Amanda
The Teaching Thief
P.S. I'd love for you to pop over to my blog and join my linky party.
Fiction Friday

Mrs. Jones Teaches said...

What a good idea to paint monsters onto your pencil buckets! I never thought of that. Loving seeing other peoples' monsters!