Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Time



Okay, so I have been out of school for a week....I haven't accomplished much...I went to the aquarium with my boys on Wednesday....stayed home and relaxed all the other days :)  I am not one that stays home and does nothing.  This is the first year that I have not taught summer school and I am not sure what to do with myself. 

I love to cook - just not had a lot of time to do it during school...so I have made several new dishes this week.  My hubby has been making his comments about my Martha Stewart side that I keep hidden is coming out.  My most recent favorite blog is http://thepioneerwoman.com  I think it is because I would love to be on her ranch for a few weeks.  I love places like that.  She has some really great recipes on there...check her out.  She also wrote a cute children's book that I have in my classroom...Charlie the Ranch Dog


I pray that I do not get bored.  Maybe I should start on some Pinterest ideas.  Hubby would hate to come home to that, lol.  I do plan on posting new items on TpT...when I decide to get around to working on that.

So, what are your plans for your summer vacation?

2 comments :

Janine said...

Heather,
I replied to your comment on my blog, but I just wanted to hop on over and thank you. Reading through your posts, I can see that we do have so much in common. I look forward to journeying with you through the summer and many years to come. I also have a mommy blog where I journal about my life as a mom of a daughter in college and a high school senior to be. pinksmyink.blogspot.com

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Faithful in First

Amanda said...

Oh Pinterest is at the TOP of my list for things to do this summer. The pioneer woman site is great! My dream when I retire is to have a ranch. What an amazing life that would be!

Amanda
Ms. Wilkie's Second Grade Class