Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sharp and Quiet

Like many other of blogging teachers out there, I got a wonderful, quiet pencil sharpener.  Now, mine was not this groovy green...its was the cool blue one.  After I took it out of the box, my 7 year old son wanted to use it.  He gathered as many pencils as he could find to sharpen.  He did let me sharpen the first one...and then he went to town sharpening.  Easy! 



A few things that I loved about this pencil sharpener:
  • It is quiet.
  • It was easy for my son to use - which means my 2nd graders will be able to do it.
  • It is portable.
  • Love the blue color!
  • Pencils are very sharp.
  • Sharpened every pencil evenly.
 Now, if you do not have one of these, you need to think about ordering one.

Thanks Troy for making such a great product!




Heather

4 comments :

Denise said...

I got the blue, too. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm really excited after hearing all these great things about it. :)

Denise
2nd Grade Ponderings

Anonymous said...

I will be purchasing one of these. I can't stand when it reading groups and someone sharpens a pencil. Where did you get it from. I'm your newest follower. Please visit my blog at
Calling Plays in 2nd Grade

Unknown said...

I just awarded you the "Versatile Blogger" award. Come by my blog and pick it up! :)

Dixie
Teachin' Little Texans

Teacher-ific said...

So glad I found your blog!!!I am now following you. I just started blogging, thanks for the inspiration :)

Participate in my first giveaway!

http://teacherificfun.blogspot.com/